Golf and many more
We have a Sport Retail Shop that offer a range of golf, tennis, and swimming clothing and equipment, as well as branded clothing and merchandise, which make ideal gifts or lasting mementos of your BEIGE Village experience.
And just in case you’ve left something at home, top branded golf clubs, trolleys and golf bags are available for hire at the pro shop. All Members have complimentary access to golf equipments but is subject to availability.
Etiquette & Rules
- Please be conscious of slow play; if a quicker group approaches, let them play through.
- Please keep carts on paths and at least 15 meters away from greens and tees.
- Distances in meters on sprinklers, to the front of the green.
- Proper golf attire required. Collared shirts and no denims.
- Please replace divots, rake bunkers and repair pitch marks according to the playing rules.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs and bag. (the Resort can provide at a fee)
- Out of bounds
- Ball found at the Car Park, Club House, Eastside Villa, Fish Pond area, beyond the boundary fence wall and across white mark pegs on the Golf Course.
- Ball found in the con point at the Hole No. 7 Putting Green.
- Ball found in the stream behind the Hole No. 2 Putting Green and Hole No.3 Teeing Ground.
- Water Hazards
- The water pool at the Hole No. 6 Fairway.
- The drain across the Hole No. 15 Fairway.
- The drain at the left side of Hole No. 7 Fairway.
- Portions of the Afosu and Yaya Stream within the Golf Course.
- On the Putting Greens
- The player should repair pitch marks and old hole plugs in the line of putt, but not other damages such as spike marks etc. Such repaiar must be carried out with a pitch mark repairer or a Tee Peg only.
- Caddies are not to send Golf Bags, Trolleys etc. onto the Putting Green during play.
- Rule 24-2
- A ball may be lifted from all Tractor Marks, Bridges, the Jogging Track, Water Sprinkler, and the Drive-ways on the Golf Course, and dropped at the nearest point of relief not nearer the Hole without penalty.
- The Player may take a relief if the ball is close to the wall at the Hole No. 9 and 18. He/She may do so only of his/her back swing touches the wall.